1. Scarface --not what I thought it was going to be, (thanks Alcatraz tour guide) and a few [too] bloody parts, but overall, and unbelievable win of a film.
2. Francis Ford Copola Winery, and wine --who's wine club we joined and are thilled to no end with
3. Swimming in rivers and Healdsburg [which, you COULD say, is for lovers]
4. Opi "No Spain, No Gain" --the perfect transition color for pre-fall, and my new constant color
5. Lake Tahoe! That thing really is so blue it's unreal. Like Disneyland water blue.
7. Andrew Bird, Bon Iver, and Fleet Foxes
8. Pedro Garcia flats, with a hidden platform in the heel similar to Lanvin, but for less... and, they're hecho en Espana.
9. headbands, which keep my out-growing, messy hair under wraps
10. Public access to private property, such as the public walking trails at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay