Sunday, April 6, 2008

I JUST HAVE TO SAY:

*I had such fun the last two nights it should be illegal.
*Friday night kereoke at the Mint with David P = the best. I was doubtful when I walked in, but quickly proven wrong.
*Last night I danced sooo much, got very hot, and woke up this morning with a head-ACHE.
*There was a small part of me that wanted to finish the golf game, but Maggie Maggerry's was so stinking awesome with their most amazing band and dancing that I hoped we'd never have to leave.
*I wish I had taken pictures, because everyone looked so great. I don't know why my camera wasn't working.
*We could have maybe won, I could have drank much more, but am so glad I didn't.
*I am excited for kickball to start wednesday.
*I am sad and excited for my friend, but happy at how I got to catch up with the girls I'm missing so much because of it.
*I am ALSO excited for Lara to come work at my store starting tomorrow!
*I STILL need to do laundry and grocery shop, and did NOT make it out to the ballet BUT:
*Photos are up and can be viewed at kerryalpen.com, under SEE.
*my computer has been acting up, and it makes my life slower, and full of frustration.
*I miss pub-quizzing, and wish other people were loyalists and commitment freaks like me.
*I need a haircut, and still want to cut it AAALLLLL off short. At this point, why not? It's not like I have anything that matters what I look like coming up if it ends up being that bad, right?
*I laughed out loud a lot today, while alone in my room: Reading David Sedaris, and looking at Sheila's photos from our trip.

1 comment:

eireann said...

i just have to say, i love the mint. fun times with jamela at the mint.