Monday, October 20, 2008

We are the stars of San Francisco

Sometimes I feel so happy about my life that I want to just scream. (In a few days life at work is going to get so full and creep over the rest of my life like a fungus that suffocates a plant.) Perhaps insert background Mates of State song gleefully bounding out happiness.
Praise the Lord for my spirit which is renewed and for the joy I'm finding in life these days. May was a little shakey, June was a rough one, July broke my spirit, August was a blessing, September full of lessons and sunshine, and October has started so well and continues, brimming with hope.


I live here. Come join please.



Unexpectedly went dancing Saturday night which ended up being the best and fullest night. I've missed dancing and I've missed adventures, the random nights are the best. After dancing til wee hours we were sweaty and went in search of sprinklers at my favorite park. Instead what we found was a soapbox car and race lane left over from that afternoon's Soapbox Derby (I so love my city). We of course pushed it onto the street and up the hill to ride down. The second time we went higher, and got busted by the 5.0. It's okay, the Po' can't hold us down.




"One more night, that was a good one." -Stars

No comments: