Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 Things That Make Me Happy, 100th Post Edition!

1. This is my 100th post!
2. Cross-country skiing --especially somewhere beautiful with someone wonderful.
3. Crossword puzzles
4. Girl Scout cookies. Thank you Little Brownie Bakers and Rose Vogt who's daughter is a scout, I'll take two boxes of Thin Mints please!
5. The bow tie I made Andy for Valentine's Day
6. Deschutes Brewing Company and their delicious craft brews.
7. Nicholas Kirkwood shoes: funky, hot, amazingly gorgeous, what fashion is and needs right now.
8. Risotto, especially this mushroom recipe I made last week.
9. Wearig boots when it's cold, rainy, snowy, and feeling so secure cause I'm warm and dry, like anything could happen, and I could take it.
10. San Francisco's fantastic events, like the pillow fight on Valentine's Day, the Grilled Cheese Invitational, and next week's Pie Fight.

4 comments:

eireann said...

happy 100th post!

Kelly said...

Happy 100th post.
Next time you are in Portland I will take you to Deschutes for a pint or two. My favorite is their Green Lakes Organic, with Mirror Pond Pale being a very close runner up.

Your comment about boots reminded me of a Stevie Nicks quote where she said the line "I wear boots all summer long" meant she was always prepared(..or something like that).

the nibbling marmot said...

Cute blog, Kerry.
You remind me of why the Bay Area is so loveable.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Visiting from Eireann's blog!

Congrats on your 100th post!

Thin mints oh yea baby!

Great list!