Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spreading the word

Thanks to my dear, dear friend at See Jane Advocate, I'm going to help spread the word by "donating someone else's money."
I recently got an e-mail from an Australian based company called Hotels Combined letting me know about their new marketing initiative. They decided that instead of spending their advertising budget the way they normally would, they would donate their money to different non-profit organizations in exchange for word of mouth advertising by us. When you blog about them, tweet about them or become a fan of theirs on facebook they will donate money to the approved charity of your choice (they let you choose from three: World Vision, Make a Wish and WWF).

So today, I'm donating an extra $20 to World Vision thanks to HotelsCombined.com and asking you to check out them and their website, and hopefully do the same (learn about it here).

I recommend HotelsCombined.com and sent $20 to World Vision!

You can shout and help too.


Ps. --I also love World Vision, and would love you to love them too. Sponsor a child here.

Thanks again HotelsCombined.com, great plan.
And in case you missed the plug at the top, please check out See Jane Advocate to learn how you too can easily help fight for social justice.

No comments: