Wednesday, November 12, 2008

you + me + mistletoe

Things to include to my holiday to-do list are:
i. Ice skating at embarcadero plaza
ii. Find roasted chestnuts and eat them hot
iii. See the Barney’s and Macy’s (with puppies!) holiday windows
iv. Make mulled wine and watch “It’s a Wonderful Life”
v. Egg nog latte in a red cup held with two hands
vi. Attend lighting ceremonies around town, beginning with the Market Street Lighting on the 16th.

Sign-up sheets will be available in the foyer after the service.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I wish.wish.wish. you could be in Portland for my big holiday bash. Maybe I'll figure out a clever way to mail you some of my cookies.

eireann said...

vii. come bake retro cookies with sister, the ones we made with mom when we were kids. peppermint twists and sugar spritz and all those. girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands encouraged. rsvp's welcome.

miss kerry said...

AND retro dough onrnaments with at least one Care Bear.

eireann said...

oh you can do the ornaments, those are too complex and involved for me, but i can certainly paint gingerbread men and christmas bells with egg whites and food coloring.