Sunday, December 7, 2008

I hope you gnome where you're going

Andy's old roommate got a new roommate and they threw a housewarming party. Since they are two of a kind, they made it a twin themed party, and you had to wear matching ensembles with a buddy. Andy and I went as garden gnomes (NOT Elves, despite the holiday time of year, GNOMES, with a G). We were a hit. What you can't see in this picture is probably the best detail, aside from the hats which were key; I made Andy a little red pouch that attatched his belt (worn on the outside of his cardigan) which he filled with nuts and coins.


Schnitzvite!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome. Gnomes.
Do you remember the cartoon "David the gnome" from the 80's?(random)

miss kerry said...

hehe, yes, Andy watched (and I listened to) an episode on youtube while I sewed our hats. :) and then we sang the theme song on our walk to downtown, man it sticks in your head.

eireann said...

i love the gnomes. right up there with nathaniel the grublet.

~gift~ said...

Hey, I'm coming out to the city with some friends tonight, spending the day downtown, and going to Phantom of the Opera Thursday night. We should hang out. And, you should join us for the show if you're not doing anything else. I have an extra ticket.

Andy said...

Hey Miss Gnomer! Thanks for mending my pouch and replenishing my supply of nuts and berries.

Schnitzvite! (Good night!) Remember, that's the only word we can let them know...