Friday, December 26, 2008

10 things that make me happy

1. Christmas cards from friends, especially with a picture.
2. ZYRTEC Allergy
3. John Varvatos Vintage fragrence
4. My perfect Vince cardigan, cozy and wonderful for every aspect of life. I have worn it almost every day and will continue to throughout the winter and spring I'm sure. (Also seen in the Thanksgiving episode of Brothers and Sisters on the brother's wife.)
5. The journal I created for Andy, which I think turned out marvelously and I wish I had taken some pictures of.
6. Hot coffee drinks, especially with Christmas cookies dunked in them.
7. Flossing twice daily for good oral health.
8. New [pajama] lounge pants on sale from the Gap, cozy, soft, lovely.
9. Finding out that I will be the Aunt to a NEICE.
10. It's a Wonderful Life: a new favorite movie.

3 comments:

eireann said...

i think you will be the awesomest aunt.

also, i think you should steal the journal back and take pictures of it. i want to see.

Anonymous said...

We're so excited that you're coming out to the ranch to watch the Rose Bowl with us today. We can certainly cover some of your Top-10:

1. You'll be among friends
2. We have lot os Zyrtec (and you're gonna need it with 10 horses, 7 cats, 6 dogs, and 2 goats)
6. We've got a great Expresso Machine and Christmas cookies abound
10. You share favorite movies with Jeannie ... I get subjected to "It's A Wonderful Life" once a year around this time

4-for-10 isn't bad ... eh?

See you soon. Arrive hungry.

Rusty

Kelly said...

I second that you will be the awesomest aunt.

I also hope that you have recieved and are enjoying some treats mailed with love from Portland :)