Saturday, May 17, 2008

Gimme your hand and lets jump out the window



It makes me happy how many people love and use Dolores Park like me.


These kids were having a paper airplane contest! Or at least they were lining up and throwing them repeatedly. Awesome:


Just a few days ago I was lamenting to my mom how I'm tired of being cold, and out of nowhere it's 90 degrees in the city and I'm sweating, thank you very much! For a few days it has been the most beautiful weather, though it began to turn a bit today, of course, because I finally got to not be at work all day. I left work at 2pm, and headed straight to Dolores Park and read outside. The Shins made for a perfect soundtrack, and when exhausted Delta Spirit lent a dancy hand, both only adding to elevate my mood, man I love The Shins. How I love it here. Dolores Park is the best, and it's mine. I love how everyone uses the parks here, and am glad to live so close to Dolores Park. It was a lovely day.
Tomorrow: Bay to Breakers!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

The Shins make me happy, too.