Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh Elizabeth

Sometimes the weight gets me down. I composed this potent prose of my lonliness, unsastisfaction, and musing (as this space is typically reserved for) but out of pride, trepidation, and yes hope, have left if off the page in wait of what the morrow brings. I sit here under the covers of my bed with 2 extra blankets to comabt the cold, letting Amos Lee cry for my heart and becoming emotionally involved in Eat Pray Love, and will say only this: my life is a tortured series of dichotomies as I wait for one or another to finally come to fruition and rule the roost. In perfect form I am torn between the ideas that this is what I love and what I hate about everything right now.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I miss you, too. Portland soon?

eireann said...

love you, love seeing you. come up and help with ties, please, when you have a free moment.

jen said...

i wish you were in san diego next friday b/c i'm going to see the french kicks at the casbah and you would be the perfect person to see the show with. hope things are well for you.