Thursday, July 17, 2008

Moschino Cheap and Chic


I'm returning this most lovely dress today. It is a responsible decision but one I am so so sad to make.

(It's special and silk and Moschino and so will probably not be worn much. It snaps up the side with tiny little snaps, which, if I eat too much and then dance, will come unsnapped. That means either its too fussy, or likely that i would replace it with a zipper, which runs me to the dilemma of altering the nature of this incredible Italian dress, and the concept as the designer saw it, which is controversial in my mind and heart. --probably no one else's but it is to me.)

I adore the print. it's in celedon and black. the dress makes me feel so dainty and femme, it's such a party dress. and it has pockets.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

pockets?? more dresses should have them, in my opinion.

But, snaps? not so much. I would be afraid it would come undone in a fit of laughter. THAT would be embarassing.