Sunday, July 27, 2008

nice.




Yesterday was such a good day:

I signed up for another season of kickball!
I bought a plane ticket home to San Diego to see good friends and shower Courtney and Baby Christenson, to get a little sunshine with Casey as she recovers, and to catch up with my wonderfully missed friends. Aug 7-13 will hopefully be 5 days of straight sundresses.
I wore super hot shoes that made me feel fabulous.
I have a place to live! The first choice that at first chose someone else, chose me second. I'm on my way over now to drop off my deposit.
Met up with long lost family, my mom's cousins and their daughters whom I have not seen since I was maybe 2? They are fun, and dinner was fantastic!
THEN, met up with the girls for a well-deserved night of dancing since we all FINALLY have a day off of work today.

This month's excersise in trust and dependencey feels like it is working out, and I feel thankful for the understanding.

3 comments:

JonnyUps said...

when you are home, i want to see you. i enjoyed seeing you in san francisco, and would like to see you in san diego. :) and i enjoy your blog. if i haven't told you.

~gift~ said...

Are you in SD? If so, you should join Upson and I for a movie and hang out Tuesday night. I'm down till Wednesday.

eireann said...

i thought about signing up for kickball out here, but it's $285 per person. i think we might do square dancing instead (can you imagine?) - that's only $5.