1. Christmas cards from friends, especially with a picture.
2. ZYRTEC Allergy
3. John Varvatos Vintage fragrence
4. My perfect Vince cardigan, cozy and wonderful for every aspect of life. I have worn it almost every day and will continue to throughout the winter and spring I'm sure. (Also seen in the Thanksgiving episode of Brothers and Sisters on the brother's wife.)
5. The journal I created for Andy, which I think turned out marvelously and I wish I had taken some pictures of.
6. Hot coffee drinks, especially with Christmas cookies dunked in them.
7. Flossing twice daily for good oral health.
8. New [pajama] lounge pants on sale from the Gap, cozy, soft, lovely.
9. Finding out that I will be the Aunt to a NEICE.
10. It's a Wonderful Life: a new favorite movie.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Andy's old roommate got a new roommate and they threw a housewarming party. Since they are two of a kind, they made it a twin themed party, and you had to wear matching ensembles with a buddy. Andy and I went as garden gnomes (NOT Elves, despite the holiday time of year, GNOMES, with a G). We were a hit. What you can't see in this picture is probably the best detail, aside from the hats which were key; I made Andy a little red pouch that attatched his belt (worn on the outside of his cardigan) which he filled with nuts and coins.