1. Christian Louboutain's "Claudia" stilettos in smokin' hot pink.
2. Running my first Half Marathon [and beating my goal timae by 8 minutes]!
3. Finally hemming a pair of jeans after wearing them turned under for over a year.
4. Nordstrom At Home towels --so soft and fluffy, the mornings they are in the wash are not nearly as nice as mornings one waits for me outside my tub.
5. Big ladylike gems and baubles
6. Liberty prints
7. Mustard yellow --will I ever get tired of this perfect color? I almost fear the day.
8. The cities of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and
9. Princeton, New Jersey!
10. Fun! (Well done Nate, delightful as usual, thank you very much.) Here, have a listen and see for yourself.