1. St. Patty's Day!
2. That we are becoming pub quiz friends with Only One of Us Likes Girls.
3. Baking successfully!!
4. OPI Designer Series Top Coat (with the silver lid/cap) It's the amazing secret to a great polish, and while a little pricey at $12.50 a bottle, it's worth it's weight in gold.
5. King of Thai Noodle House on Geary (especially for a lunch date in Union Square)
7. Maxi dresses; especially this one by Elizabeth and James, which I want to wear with big earings, no necklace, and either a big cuff or several chunky bangles.
8. Hippie Chic lines making gorgeously feminine and easy peices with a carefully carefree look, like Haute Hippie (I'm in love with everything they make) and Elizabeth and James.
9. Smallish dogs with wirey hair and nice faces, chubby or stalky who are also polite.
10. Peet's Coffee Major Dickinson's Blend. I'm not an overall fan of Peet's, but this blend takes the Sweet Storybook Cake. Black please.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)