Monday, June 29, 2009

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

1. Friends visiting San Francisco!!! (The Heidens, The Souza's, and my cousin Rachel and her boyfriend who will be here tonight and tomorrow.) (We have a GUESTROOM in our little flat and it is **usually** open...)
2. Knowing I've still got my flower skillz, and using them for my dear friend Jessika's wedding.
3. Andy's new Versace suit. (HOT.)
4. Selling on ebay! Cleaning out my closet and making some extra cash.
5. Oregon. I fell a little bit in love with the green state of OR this weekend.
6. My espresso machine which finally moved it's way up to SF from SD (courtesy of my dad and sister) and learning how to make it work properly.
7. Basil Lime [gin] Gimlets
8. New Jimmy Choos for 60% off PLUS my discount --I love designer finale.
9. Dritz Easy Hem, ahhh, my sewing life is about to get easier again.
10. Gustav --the deer head of the household who has safely made his way from Seattle to my home (courtesy of the Coughlin men).

5 comments:

Court said...

SO bummed I missed you in Eugene! And, (because I never did write to tell you this), I'm also bummed I can't come down to see you and Casey because we got booked for a wedding washington that I leave for in 2 days. Glad you had a great time at the wedding...love you lots friend!

Jessika said...

You definitely still have your flower skillz. FABULOUS!

Kelly said...

It was so awesome that I got to visit you in San Fran, and then again at the Portland airport.

I am infusing some gin with basil right now to make bsil gin and tonics! yum

eireann said...

gustav! so appropriate! photos, please.

John and Clarissa Holtz said...

i agree...it's only proper that photos of the deer be posted for all to enjoy...I'm glad he was adopted into a loving home by someone in the fam...i just couldn't handle the commitment