Monday, January 18, 2010

Mix it Up

A girl with MANY skills, there are few things I truely excell at. However, one thing I do extremely well is making playlists, mixtapes if you will. (The other is knowing people are into each other long before it's announced.)
The soundtrack to our litte trip down the 1 this weekend included "[We Layed About in Our]" disk one of the Summer Skin two part series, Riding in Cars With Boys, Listed [as it is written], and Bringing it Home Safely.
If you give me [read: take me on] an adventure, I'll create a soundtrack for it. Really, even just a situation, or an event. Likely, it will be one of the best you've ever heard, and you might just find yourself saying, "ooohhh, good song," and "I LOVE this song!" Surely followed by "this is such a great [playlist/cd]!"

No comments: