Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am le tired.

-I might be the tiredest person ever. I am a zombie.
-I had so much coffee yesterday that my stomach cramped on the way home from work. (Double-shot at 5pm to make it through the last two hours, and it took it's toll. Today I am trying to be wiser about a) how much I consume and 2) the manner in which I do it.)
-I have a total of 11 hours of sleep over the last three nights, and logged more than three times that many at work.
-The house I wanted to live in most chose someone else who is not me last night. (Lame. I am better.)
-Tonight after work I fly up to Spokane to see the fam for a few hours and witness my dear cousin and her almost husband make the biggest committment of their lives, and then hopefully shake a little down with my other darling cousin.
-I have left so much neglected lately in all my haste. I can't wait to have things settled and a place to live so I can properly catch up on life and other people. I have so many letters to write, I should not be wasting my words here.
-July is so very cold in San Francisco, and I have been freezing. I look forward to a day of heat and sundresses in Washington.
-I forgot to check in online foro my flight until this morning and got a B. bleh.
-I am le tired and cannot nap until 8:15pm after the flight attendants prepare for takeoff.

3 comments:

JonnyUps said...

your words here are never wasted.

i miss you.

eireann said...

please post photos and/or email them to me. and are we moving you still, and when?

Paul Franson said...

Can I tell you how great it is to find my humble little SF photo blog described by someone as something that brightens up your day?

I sincerely hope I can keep doing so.

Thanks again for plug and the ego bump!