Tuesday, July 22, 2008

pretty eyes, pirate smile

I am finally home in San Francisco again and wonderfully tucked into bed between my favorite clean sheets. Man, what five days. And these last two: Spokane = hot. hotter than I anticipated. How I love my fam. I wish I saw more of my cousins, they are terrific girls. I will try to be better at it. Spokane also = charming. I almost got caught up enough to think about living in a big small town like Spokane, especially while my cousins are there. I think I have enough sense of myself to know that I would be unsatisfied once I finally got settled in, tho it makes the Pacific Northwest almost seem to raise it's voice from the whisper it's been, to a conversational level.
Clair is married, and her wedding was beautiful (tho chaotic and full of suprises to get to that state. Good to know that I have come to a point where I can handle the crisis and assess, compose, teach, delegate and fully realize a solution. I was a bit proud of myself for how I was able to really do something, and do it well.), and she looked amazing. I am excited to see what this chapter in her life will bring, and when it will include paragraphs perhaps titled "We thought no, but He thought yes: Two Become One Become Three." HA!
And I can't believe I took NO pictures. None with the cousins, the fam, of all my handwork, of cute Spokane, NONE! I think i need a new camera that works well and I enjoy using so I can get back in the habit of taking pictures of everything.

1 comment:

eireann said...

please send photos and a full assessment. miss you.