Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Green Boxes

I finally joined a crop share! Farm Fresh To You is now sending me a "small box" of organic fruits and vegetables from their local farms every two weeks. I got my first box yesterday, just in time to use some of the things in my Vegetable Stout Pie. I'm so excited for Wednesdays!! Every other one brings me a new fresh box of surprises!
This weeks box consisted of:
4 Japanese eggplant
4 nectarines
1 cantaloupe
3 large heirloom tomatoes
3 yellow summer squash
1 bunch of Italian basil
4 peppers

Sign yourself up, and tell them I recommended you and I'll get a free shipment!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I really want to join a crop share! I haven't though, because Matt warned me that he will likely not be interested in eating most of what arrives(random veggies) and that I will have to eat it all myself.