Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ten Things That Make Me Happy

1. My new living room makeover
2. Farm Fresh To Me box!
3. A quick visit to my hometown and catching up with the dearest friends who made time for me.
4. A weekend in AZ with my grandfolks, with my grandfather doing much better, praise the Lord, and telling me about his younger years: the war, flying army planes made out of canvas they'd build themselves, hunting Gustav, and the beginning of his legacy, meeting and marrying my grandmother.
5. Amazing pedicure I got while in SoCal, where great pedicures are standard, inexpensive and available on every block, unlike in SF where they are harder to find and expensive when found.
6. Cucumber Mint Lemonade!
7. Red Hawk cheese from Cowgirl Creamery
8. 4th of July!! my favorite holiday, and it felt like it should, bbq, Taboo! decent weather (or just enough sweaters and blankets), sitting on the marina lawn and actually seeing the fireworks, margaritas, and great friends.
9. My mom, who loves me, and wants the best for me, but lets me be me.
10. Thursday morning farmers market at the ferry building (and especially THIS thursday's visit and morning with the amazing C-star Green.)

No comments: