Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lately

*I think my new hair is a bit Velma Kelly (especially when I wear red lipstick) and I like it.
*I am committing to stop cutting my hair for at least a month, especially after two pints of beer.
*I have very chasmically divided feelings about a conversation I had tonight, it's hard for me to be that girl. Perhaps a glimmer of hope.
*I like Pub Quizzes, even when I lose terribly. I would very much like to win. And for it go a little more rapid-fire. I support a more Jeopardy-like quiz, in quick-time.
*Dating again? Hah! NO thank you very much.
*I need to be hugged. I realized I'm not hugged very often, I'm very single, and my new girlfriends up here aren't really huggers. I am a hugger, I need someone to hug and to hug me.
*I have so much to get done tomorrow it's absurd.
*I watched Y tu Mama Tambien last night. VERY GOOD. but very graphic. I almost laughed out loud at the realization that I suggested that for a first date with this boy when it was in theaters, and I'm pretty sure that was in high school. Oh Gosh, if we had actually gone on that date. He called me on New Years, I wonder whats gone on in his life since? and Gael Garcia Bernal still retains his status as celebrity crush, even after that scene near the end...
*I have a feeling I'm going to have a headache tomorrow, it's starting already.
*I was Fit yesterday For the Cure, and you would NOT believe what size Juanita wanted to put me in, or thinks I am!! I bought a pretty matching set, my second ever, and I'm thrilled. now please get me to the church so i can do something fun with it.

TOMORROW NIGHT I LEAVE FOR IBERIA!! And I'm not yet prepared.

1 comment:

JonnyUps said...

i like your updates.

i would like to hug you, but cannot due to distance. although i am relatively close to you often these days.